domingo, 2 de noviembre de 2014

1st Practice

THE RAIN

Most people don't like those days in which the weather is not as good and sunny as they want. For this reason, bad weather makes people get angry and they don't feel like doing nothing. However, bad weather makes me happy because I love the rain, the storms, the smell after a rainy day, and everything about it, even when you have to stay at home owing to the rain, which floods the sreets sometimes. I also love the feeling of sitting on the sofa with a blanket due to the cold that sometimes the rain brings, watching films hearing the rain falling outside. A lot of people agree that bad weather makes them happy, although most of the world hates it. I think it seems strange that someone could like days when you cannot get out of your house and when the sky id all grey and sometimes black, but I love it.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario