lunes, 8 de diciembre de 2014

4th Practice

OPINION ESSAY

A LOT OF WAYS TO HAVE FUN!

Many young people do not know how to have a good time and share happiness with friends without smoking and drinking. In this presentation I am going to give my opinion about modern teenagers and the excessive consumption of alcohol and addictions like tobacco or drugs.

At first, as far as I am concerned, since I am also a teenager, not everybody is equal and the great majority knows how to spend a good time without the necessity of drinking alcohol. I don’t consider myself a person who needs to drink and smoke to have a good time with friends, and what’s more, I hate tobacco and I’m not very keen on alcohol. Nevertheless, many others unfortunately think that they will make more friends or they will be more popular by doing those things. From my point of view, people who think like this show a lack of personality by having this attitude only for the other people to like them and accept them. I think the most logical is to drink consciously and with responsibility, only if you want.

Regarding the issue of getting drunk, this is a way of destroying your body and organism without sense and, a lot of times, getting drunk involves terrible fights between people who are not conscious about what they do.
Let’s move now to another addiction, which is less harmful to the health; this is social networks. Many teenagers, and not so young people, spend all day and their spare time hooked to their mobile phones, and unfortunately, I include myself among these.

On balance, I would like to mention some tips about how to stay healthy. For instance, related to the issue of drinking and smoking, the best way of feeling good with yourself is to be keen on some type of sport. In our spare time, instead of being hooked to the mobile phones, to tobacco, or to alcohol, we should get into a team of the sport we like most: namely, football, basketball, or swimming. This is a very good way to disconnect your mind, take care of your body, and have a good time without the necessity of addictions.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario