martes, 20 de enero de 2015



Description paragraph

My favorite place

My favorite place in the world since I visited it was Ibiza. When my parents were young, they live there a couple of months due to my father’s job, where he was bounded to that city. Since then and since I was born, mi mother has always told me how beautiful that island is, but above all the scenery, and especially, the beaches. And she was right. The summer of 2011 we finally visited that beautiful city for the first time and for the first time also my mother since she came back to the peninsula. Every single beach was incredible, with clean and crystal water, as well as with white and clear sand. Some of the beaches we visited were “Cala Salada”, “Cala Gracioneta”, “Las Salinas”, “Playa d’en Bossa”, “Cala Bassa”, “Cala Tarida”, “Cala Gració”. But certainly the best beach we far visited, and where I would come back each summer was the beach of “Illetes”, from the little island Formentera. That island is an authentic paradise, with beaches very similar to the ones from the Caribbean, but in the Mediterranean Sea.










No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario